• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Is silverbackrc still trading?

JonnyUK

The website seems up to date.

The guy was a member on here but last posted in about 2017.  I did a quick company house search and it looks like they closed down around 2016/18.

I'm trying to find a seller who has a super bee kill switch in stock in the UK, every website I find is either out of stock, overpriced, or looks dodgy.

@supersavage Thanks, I'll keep checking their site to see if get any in. 

Have you used that website before to buy things?

Didn't notice an address on their pages, did notice a few German words though. 

I haven't personally but I think several people on here have and they often support the guys racing in the Large Scale Nationals, I also follow them on Facebook :good: Might be worth sending them a message saying that you're trying to get one or they might be able to suggest a suitable alternative.

• Thanks 1

@supersavage I'm thinking I might get the Dynamite one instead now, I've found a couple in stock in the UK.

Most reviews on forums say it's good, a few say had problems with it but some have also had issues with the Super Bee failsafe.

Luck of the draw I guess.

No idea why stock levels are so low on the branded 1/5 failsafes, I messaged a few retailers and all had the same reply of been waiting ages for stock.

Thanks for your help people 👍

To be honest I have no idea if Killer RC is still going. I used to have Superbee and the big 7200mah LiPo from them for my 5ive T and they were great. I did try this one on my 5ive B and it worked fine though a bit more fiddly to set up than the Superbee  https://www.customcoatingsandracing.co.uk/store/Switchblade-kill-switch-v2-p130546971 Though that also looks like it's out of stock most places.

• Thanks 1