• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hey all

SiR84

New comer to the world of RC really.

Always wanted a Tamiya kit when I was a kid but just never got there to actually get one for one reason or another. 

Fast forward about 25 years and two boys of my own I have decided to take the plunge. 

Recently bought a Tamiya Scania R620 to build for the boys and me to share which might have been a bit far out as a beginner but I got there in the end, phew 😂

From there I decided I wanted to get them something to ‘let their hair down’ with as was a bit protective of the Scania lol

After a bit of research on ‘bashers’ which I didn’t even know were a thing before this I got them a FTX Tracer MT each for a recent holiday to Poole which we had some great fun with including some skate park stunts which even I couldn’t resist. 

So now I am looking at getting myself a HBX 16889A Pro as an entry point to the hobby and LiPo to.