• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Trx4m bronco red body

Bigjimknickers

10 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Any trades at all mate???

I’ll be honest I have my TRX4 full fat bronco & my arrma granite blx & I don’t even get to use them an awful lot, so not really, there isn’t anything I’ve got my eye on currently!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly not mate.

all i have now is the Tamiya Dynahead 6x6, Tamiya wild one and a Kyosho Trail king ooh and the Trx4 sport body set/wheels & tyres to sell at the moment, be happy to strike up a deal with you still though. :good:

6 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Sadly not mate.

all i have now is the Tamiya Dynahead 6x6, Tamiya wild one and a Kyosho Trail king ooh and the Trx4 sport body set/wheels & tyres to sell at the moment, be happy to strike up a deal with you still though. :good:

Ahh shame, buggy truggy or MT 1/8 is all I’m really in for a trade. 👍 

I’ll pm you RE the dx4c receiver 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, garethjones said:

I'll take it for £130. My friend told me about it and I've been looking so I'd love to take it off ur hands. Thanks you.

I’ll pm you PayPal details, unless you want to collect? Are you near Guildford at all?

1 hour ago, Bigjimknickers said:

I’ll pm you PayPal details, unless you want to collect? Are you near Guildford at all?

Have u pm me yet? I'm new to this forum and don't quite understand how to use it. Where would I look for ur pm? I'm super impatient lol sorry

49 minutes ago, Bigjimknickers said:

Just done it now. 👍

I don't know how to get into My private messages? Only when u sent one could I click on that and open it. I'll send u my address and pay u then.

• Gaz! locked this topic