• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SCX24 only reverse and steering

Brumboy

My scx24 will only go in reverse and the steering works, it will not move forward, the original motor died and after replacing it will only reverse tried another motor and the same, is it possible that the axial ae-6 esc/receiver is dead to, the led/steering work, just won’t move forward 

thanks guys 

Edited by Brumboy

18 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

does sound like the ESC side of thing Brum maybe a way to reset it? did it get wet or anything those all in one dont seem to last long tbh

Thanks, I can’t find away to reset I don’t think these can be rest, it hasn’t got wet or anything, maybe time for a new setup me thinks 🤔 

• Like 1

can only find a few clues online bro dont know if it helps ya 

Press and hold bind button on tx. Turn on tx. Let go of bind buttton on tx. Turn on rx. Wait a few seconds. Drive away.

Have you tried holding down the throttle to full and then plugging in the battery? It will beep a couple of times, after that it should be ready to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1