• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Giant 1/7th scale monster truck ! (SOLD!)

ragejono

So I'm selling my monster truck . It's been so much fun but I'd like the space in the mancave back . It's a huge 1/7th scale electric brushless monster truck which takes 2x 11.5volt 3s lipo batteries to operate it . It has HUGE power and for it's size moves extremely fast !. (Around 50mph) with the right gearing . 

It will not come with any batteries as I'm wanting to keep them for my other models . 
It's been used very well and is well bashed up BUT it's allways been maintained to a high standard . Geartrain is absolutely solid and well serviced . All diffs are like new with fresh oil in . Shocks have been recently rebuilt with all new seals and shock oils . It has a Basically brand new set of wheels and tyres from JETKO which are banded so no ballooning.  Grips well on a dirt surface.  It will come with full radio gear including an upgraded steering servo . 

The bad bit (which is why it's so cheap) .
The brushless motor has gone poof and locked up . So all you'd need to get it going again would be a new motor . I'll include the speed controller and quite a few (some brand new) spares for the truck . I've also got the original box and original wheels and tyres to go with it . 

If you need any more info . Message me 

If you'd like it posted.  Then that would need to be paid for separately. Just ask 

Thanks for looking .

Looking for around the £200 mark but offer me.  

Would also consider swaps for crawler bits for my element trailrunner . 

DSC_1149.JPG

DSC_1148.JPG

Edited by ragejono
Sold item
  • Like 1

• ragejono changed the title to Giant 1/7th scale monster truck ! (SOLD!)
  • .AJ. locked this topic