• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ender 3v2 Printer with LOADS of extras

Seminole81

Hi All,

Just debating on selling my Ender 3v2 3D printer setup. I bought it about 10 month ago and used it quite a bit originally, but the last 6 month or so I have hardly touched it due to lack of time. I pulled it apart to fit some upgrades to it. It works fine, but I need to get everything into a external case (which I have printed already) and it's just taking up a load of space. Probably not best for someone brand new into printing, unless willing to take time to learn it all. Will come completely disassembled, but can revert back to OEM for additional cost. 

Honestly, I'm in 2 minds with it still, but looking at sensible offers (looking for £500ish + buyer pays PayPal fees/shipping)/trades (looking for a PC/gaming PC parts, or maybe even a basher truck Arrma or something) more than likely. Literally spend a few hundred on upgrades plus the original printer as well as a load of time invested into writing the Octopus program.

Spec as follows:

• Ender 3v2 3D Printer and all OEM parts
  • Spare Glass Bed
  • Spare E motor
  • Upgraded/lengthened wires for external electronics case
  • Raspberry Pi 3b for Octoprint
  • a few Noctua fans
  • Upgraded fans
  • BTT TFT35 Display
  • Various LED strips including some addressable ones
  • Various screws/nuts
  • 3D Pen by Geeetech
  • Upgraded Metal Extruder x 2 (one on the machine and an additional)
  • Capricorn tubing (still sealed not installed)
  • New long length thermistors (need new hot end to fit)
  • New long length hot bed wires
  • 3 in 1 hot end (requires more extruders to be able to use, basically can run 3 filaments, but you need to change the Marlin code)
  • BTT E3Mini Board
  • BTT Octopus board
  • Webcam
  • Various connectors/tubing/heat shrink tubing
  • Additional ribbon wire
  • Additional Dupont connectors
  • Cheap wire crimpers
  • Kapton tape
  • Various electrical switches
  • Few spools of filament (black, blue, white, think I have a glow in the dark that needs some larger steel nozzles in order to print it)
  • Printed new external case for octopus board/pi to sit in with TFT mounted on top, unsure of entire fitment as it was the first one

Worked it out and everything parts wise is over £450 plus the cost of the printer. Literally a massive box of stuff for Ender 3v2 and 3D printing.

Can get more photos, but my storage is pretty full up on here, so DM me if you want more. Thanks for looking!

ender.jpg

Edited by Seminole81