• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Non working audi TT .... urgent plz ...

Iain .R

Hi every one . This is going to sound strange  (maybe    maybe not ) 

Ok here goes my young niece  died on new years eve  and due to the circumstances it's taken a while to get the body released to be cremated.  

Now my sister has my nieces ashes  she asked me if I could help .

My niece was nuts about    AUDI TTs and I'm asking if any you guys have an old 1.10 scale  Audi car you no longer use  its just going to need the chasis body an wheels NOTHING else  as it's to store the ashes in . 

Or if any you have these parts I maybe can have to make the car  

I will be spraying the body as its silver or black is the two favourite colours of her audi cars . 

So if anyone can help plz let me know . What ever help anyone can do will be fantastic and appreciated... 

It make my sisters year. 

As a family had a really back ending to 2021 

Our oldest sister died in OCT  then our brother start of DEC then my niece end of DEC . My sister now the oldest has had to deal with it all . So I'm asking if I can help her with your help . Thank you .  

1 hour ago, Iain .R said:

Hi every one . This is going to sound strange  (maybe    maybe not ) 

Ok here goes my young niece  died on new years eve  and due to the circumstances it's taken a while to get the body released to be cremated.  

Now my sister has my nieces ashes  she asked me if I could help .

My niece was nuts about    AUDI TTs and I'm asking if any you guys have an old 1.10 scale  Audi car you no longer use  its just going to need the chasis body an wheels NOTHING else  as it's to store the ashes in . 

Or if any you have these parts I maybe can have to make the car  

I will be spraying the body as its silver or black is the two favourite colours of her audi cars . 

So if anyone can help plz let me know . What ever help anyone can do will be fantastic and appreciated... 

It make my sisters year. 

As a family had a really back ending to 2021 

Our oldest sister died in OCT  then our brother start of DEC then my niece end of DEC . My sister now the oldest has had to deal with it all . So I'm asking if I can help her with your help . Thank you .  

i am very sorry for your losses, condolences to you and your family 😞 

unfortunately i dont have an audi tt rc car 😞 

• Thanks 1