• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Uploading Youtuve Links to RC video section.

16 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

Hi guys, sorry if this is dumb, but how do you upload video links from Youtube to video section, every time I do it it just posts link. as in text. Help me out. Thanks.

Are you putting it in the part you type in   (this bit)  not the file part at the bottom

12 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

just copy the address bar link paul should work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJeKzxmwsFk

ie 

Cheers. I paste link into add link and it just text,  Maybe because it only just uploaded google aint sorted it yet or something. will try again. Are we able to delete old posts?

4 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

Cheers. I paste link into add link and it just text,  Maybe because it only just uploaded google aint sorted it yet or something. will try again. Are we able to delete old posts?

You can edit it  but not delete

15 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

as you paste the link in paul it should show you the video before you press submit etc or did u mean uve just uploaded to utube? takes time sometimes to go to hd etc i usually upload in private then put public when it shows its ready in hd you can do that in your video manager on your channel 👍

5 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

as you paste the link in paul it should show you the video before you press submit etc or did u mean uve just uploaded to utube? takes time sometimes to go to hd etc i usually upload in private then put public when it shows its ready in hd you can do that in your video manager on your channel 👍

I uploaded his video  so might not be the delay issue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

CHeers guys, When I post I dont get a image, and it was a few minutes after it went live on youtube. I am doing it like you say so maybe I will wait a bit before I post to MSUK.

try another video  as you can delete it if it works