• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any ideas what tyres/wheels these are?

Cowelly

Hi, i'm looking for some off road wheels/tyres for my Slash. I have the 17mm conversion kit. 

I was after some Proline Badlands and these popped up for sale. The title was "1 / 8 New Buggy Badlands Wheels"

He can't give me anymore details about them, but i'm 99% sure those aren't Proline. Any idea what brand they are?

Thanks

Adam

rc tyres.jpg

34 minutes ago, Cowelly said:

Hi, i'm looking for some off road wheels/tyres for my Slash. I have the 17mm conversion kit. 

I was after some Proline Badlands and these popped up for sale. The title was "1 / 8 New Buggy Badlands Wheels"

He can't give me anymore details about them, but i'm 99% sure those aren't Proline. Any idea what brand they are?

Thanks

Adam

rc tyres.jpg

Roapex Rythem 👍

I run the same set on a stadium truck, they’ve bee great for the price.  https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/roapex-buggy-1-8-tyre-rhythm-on-black-rims-17mm-2--443358

I think im running same on my VSe just watch out they arnt as well glued as some other tyres but they seem to do well but if you notice any coming away from rim reglue them as they will tear if you keep running them 

just reglue loose bit with ca (super glue ) good grippy tyres tho :good: