• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Better crawler

14 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Sadly i have to put this on hold, i have 2 rigs i need sold to at least make room, and to help fund, nothing is selling so will update when things have moved

Yeah, sales seem slow at the mo.... It'll come back after the hols 👍 ( Or get them on eBay if you've the patience for it!)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stimpy said:

Yeah, sales seem slow at the mo.... It'll come back after the hols 👍 ( Or get them on eBay if you've the patience for it!)...

I dont sell on ebay no more, thinking of listing them on here "Free" just pay £130 postage on each lol

• Haha 2

I have two TRX-4’s the Defender & Sport and I am amazed at where they can get too and out again, although I am new to this crawling / trailing stuff. The defender is a little top heavy but I have plenty of brass on it to counter, and have not actually rolled it yet, although it did drop of a cliff when I got to close to the edge but no amount of brass could have helped that situation 😂

• Like 1