• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

4x 2s lipos and 1x 3s lipo sale or swap.

Gaz!

Hi, 

further to the clearout, I have these lipos that are odd, all our lipos are in pairs which makes life easier when theirs 4 lots….

all performed excellent on last use, currently on storage charge, the graphene shorty has been used twice from new.

the outer casings have “bulged” slightly but that’s just me being picky, all charge, discharge and cycled on a decent spec charger.

now currently all the lipos have ec3  connectors fitted, I would like to keep them, I can solder up a deans or Traxxas connector or I’ll heat shrink wires.

id prefer a swap for a “exact pair” of 3s or 4s lipos, 5000mah upwards please and must be brick pack size if possible and you can see the overall condition so looking for similar please.

postage might be a problem so collection, meet-up is possible for cost of fuel. As I have to add a price, £65 for the lot???

71-C1823-D-5-D47-4640-9352-BCAAFD36-B0-E

7-CD393-DF-E78-F-4001-9789-65-C65-B6-F99

38-BE7-C27-AF14-4-E3-E-B061-0-BE2-DC0209

thanks for taking the time to look, Gaz. :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to 4x 2s lipos and 1x 3s lipo would like to swap for a pair of matched 3s/4s lipos.
  • Gaz! changed the title to 4x 2s lipos and 1x 3s lipo sale or swap.
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Redback said:

Sorry for the delayed reply, The turnigy ones please, what S / mha is the little blue pack?

that’s a 2000mah 2s mate, just say which you want for definite so I can deal with the leftovers asap if you don’t mind please :good:

On 28/08/2021 at 21:44, Redback said:

The turnigy ones please as long as all cells are healthy, thats the lot 🙂

there you go, the graphene’s are on hold for @Redback.

I will give the others until the weekend then it’s a salty bath.

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...