• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Is this LiPo Battery Charger any good?

DanielThePrawn

Hey all, I'm wanting to get into RC and I've bought my first RC Truck second-hand off of a friend. Now I just need to buy a decent charger. I want to charge 2S 5200mAh batteries but I'm not sure which charger to pick as I'm on a bit of a budget. I'm wondering if this IMAX clone will be any good? It looks like it has all of the proper connectors and that it'd be good to use (from reviews I've found), but I thought I'd double check first. Thanks!

Charger: https://bit.ly/3wIGYmd
Battery (Already have these on hand): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0813GZ9YR/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3MINZ9KYHHJVF&psc=1

I run a 4s Zee Battery, no issues at all, came fully balanced and always charges and lasts well.

I also have one of the IMAX clones and it’s been fine, I use it for my 2s battery’s and my sons little battery for his MN99

would have no issue buying either.

Hey guys, thanks for the advice! Just bought it now. Here's the car that I bought, it's a Traxxas Rustler XL-5 and it has an hobbywing  max 10 brushless motor, hobbywing max 10 ESC, steel differential and steel idle gear. I managed to get it from a friend for £180 which I think was a pretty good deal, especially for my first car. Can't wait to get it driving! Image 1 - Traxxas Rustler 2wd Hobbywing Motor & Esc

Edited by DanielThePrawn
  • Like 2