• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LMT Owners Thread

Jumper

23 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I’m guessing the shop is Dutch, I have no idea if they ship to the UK tho 

67-C86-E8-A-5-B04-4-A7-D-965-B-BFA4-FA62

https://www.toemen.nl/losi-lmt-4wd-solid-axle-carbon-plates-pieces-p-50426.html?osCsid=b4c3u6lv4j13dghrldgejhnsf7

Thanks. 

• Like 1

On 16/02/2021 at 14:42, .AJ. said:

I’m guessing the shop is Dutch, I have no idea if they ship to the UK tho 

67-C86-E8-A-5-B04-4-A7-D-965-B-BFA4-FA62

https://www.toemen.nl/losi-lmt-4wd-solid-axle-carbon-plates-pieces-p-50426.html?osCsid=b4c3u6lv4j13dghrldgejhnsf7

They did last year as that's where my first mojave came from, no sure if brexit shenanigans might have changed that tho. 

• Like 1

RH Design internal axle braces arrived 👍 

15261-F7-A-5014-48-C3-B61-E-0160-F19-D22

Still waiting for the freestyle RC’s ones, they were meant to ship on the 15th and nothing, the tribute adaptor I ordered last week haven’t been shipped either, I’ve emailed him to ask for a shipping date, but he has ignoring me, but he was very quick to say he would ship to the UK though..... I’ll give him a couple more days and then I’ll get PayPal to get my money back.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

RH Design internal axle braces arrived 👍 

15261-F7-A-5014-48-C3-B61-E-0160-F19-D22

Still waiting for the freestyle RC’s ones, they were meant to ship on the 15th and nothing, the tribute adaptor I ordered last week haven’t been shipped either, I’ve emailed him to ask for a shipping date, but he has ignoring me, but he was very quick to say he would ship to the UK though..... I’ll give him a couple more days and then I’ll get PayPal to get my money back.

After cancelling mine it took him 10days to refund me I don’t think he has the best or quickest service 😂😂. From what I’ve seen though no one else has had there’s other than the usual YouTube and freebie gang 🤷🏻‍♂️

edit 

Won’t those internal braces be enough though ? 

Edited by mydoddy69

4 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yea more that likely, I’m going to bond them in with that Gorilla adhesive you recommended for body shells 👍 

Great idea hurry up then and bash the snot out of it I’m dying to see if it holds up 

New to the forum but not to r/c's.

Just received my GD LMT. I have treal front and rear axels on order from JER customs . I'm wondering if anyone noticed the rear axel being off. 

I can see its set at least 15 degrees off from the front. I'll fiddle with it when I get home from work. 

Alex

14 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The rear lockouts have 3 degree as stock, there is 0 degrees ones in the spare parts provided with the truck. Or the links could be different lengths?

Thanks for the reply,

Seems to be more then 3 degees, I'll look into it. 

Looks like your internal axle braces would have been a more cost effective solution, then the Treal... 

I have a reefs rc raw 500 servo coming from Amain, what servo saver would you recommend?

I like the freestyle RC adjustable one but it's out of stock. 

Quick question for all those who have received their LMT - after giving them a good once over, and having had a week or so to check out any potential design issues (other than axles), would you still buy one today?  I know most/all of you guys on here have yet to drive them, but based on all the YT vids they seem to drive great anyway.  Still have the roller in my basket, just can't quite decide if I really want one...

3 minutes ago, alexdaytrade said:

Thanks for the reply,

Seems to be more then 3 degees, I'll look into it. 

Looks like your internal axle braces would have been a more cost effective solution, then the Treal... 

I have a reefs rc raw 500 servo coming from Amain, what servo saver would you recommend?

I like the freestyle RC adjustable one but it's out of stock. 

I’ll end up with a set of alloy axles at some point, but at least I can go for run now and not worry too much about breaking the axles. Servo saver wise I’m going to get the Losi version when I can source one, for now a plain alloy one will have to do and from what I’ve seen you are more likely to strip the horn before the gears in the Raw 500 👍 

4 minutes ago, bertberr said:

Quick question for all those who have received their LMT - after giving them a good once over, and having had a week or so to check out any potential design issues (other than axles), would you still buy one today?  I know most/all of you guys on here have yet to drive them, but based on all the YT vids they seem to drive great anyway.  Still have the roller in my basket, just can't quite decide if I really want one...

If you can deal with the axle issue then yes 👌 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking at the above, seems the only decent cost effective solution is those RH Design internal ones, which look fine to me as I'd prefer to maintain the standard axle silhouette anyway.  I guess they came from the States, did you buy through their own website or a retailer like Amain?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I’ll end up with a set of alloy axles at some point, but at least I can go for run now and not worry too much about breaking the axles. Servo saver wise I’m going to get the Losi version when I can source one, for now a plain alloy one will have to do and from what I’ve seen you are more likely to strip the horn before the gears in the Raw 500 👍 

The Losi 25T version? I was not able to find one. I have an alloy one on order. 

54 minutes ago, bertberr said:

Looking at the above, seems the only decent cost effective solution is those RH Design internal ones, which look fine to me as I'd prefer to maintain the standard axle silhouette anyway.  I guess they came from the States, did you buy through their own website or a retailer like Amain?

The guy is on Facebook Ross Hinshaw 

• Like 1

Just now, .AJ. said:

No idea, I just presumed you were in the UK, I’ve also set a alert at RPP Hobby’s in the US, they came into stock a few weeks ago, but by the time I had seen the email they had sold out 😂

I just pre ordered it from wheelspin. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

No idea, I just presumed you were in the UK, I’ve also set a alert at RPP Hobby’s in the US, they came into stock a few weeks ago, but by the time I had seen the email they had sold out 😂

Found a site that has it in stock for you!

https://www.kingcobraofflorida.com/products/servo-saver-set-25t-complete-lmt-los241037-losi