• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Some of my helicopter fleet :)

It'd be cool to see a video of it in action at some point. Hopefully we get some nicer weather conditions for flying RC's soon 🤞  ...well, and normal RC's  too lol

• Like 1

On 13/12/2020 at 15:26, Stormbringer said:

In all honesty if i get them into a stable hover and get them back to the house in 1 piece thats a damm good flight for me lol 😂

you saying you are still learning?

i have tried few years back, i managed to hover the 130x then had to try land it as that is all i could do :D 

i have watched many videos on helis and some of the tricks people have done are really amazing!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, froggy8 said:

you saying you are still learning?

i have tried few years back, i managed to hover the 130x then had to try land it as that is all i could do :D 

i have watched many videos on helis and some of the tricks people have done are really amazing!

yep mate i make a bit progress then seem to stop flying them then take it up again at a later date i really need to persevere with them tho        

yeh how they do some of those manouvers i have no idea lol 

the 130x is a nice wee heli tho and flies well 

if you ever get another heli the 150S or 230V2 are really good plus they have safe as well makes em a lot less twitchy the 150 is a wee bit bigger than 130 and 230 bigger again :thumbsup:

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

yep mate i make a bit progress then seem to stop flying them then take it up again at a later date i really need to persevere with them tho        

yeh how they do some of those manouvers i have no idea lol 

the 130x is a nice wee heli tho and flies well 

if you ever get another heli the 150S or 230V2 are really good plus they have safe as well makes em a lot less twitchy the 150 is a wee bit bigger than 130 and 230 bigger again :thumbsup:

i did more progress with the mcpx, not the ncpx tho. imo ncpx and 130x are very twitchy helis, very sensitive. with the mcpx i managed to fly it across the living room, hit the wall slightly but still flying then managed to hard land it but still flew it better than the 2 helis mentioned 🤣 

• Like 1