• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Venture, Vaterra Ascender, bumpers and wheels crawler stuff for sale

sunny

Selling a few bits to make room before Christmas

Metal bumper fitted with white led lights and servo style plug to run off receiver. £12

Bi01Fsl.jpg

M2JedeK.jpg

L4Olis5.jpg

Plastic 1.9 beadlock wheels 2 are weighted £8

wZ4ygT1.jpg

5kOcJ7a.jpg

IHbCIVv.jpg

Metal front bumper new with all fittings £14

vPIh7If.jpg

UxCCLDy.jpg

EMq6r8t.jpg

White plastic 1.9 beadlock wheels very relistic looking from a distance look like metal. £10

4nkSHN2.jpg

8BkMgv9.jpg

12UrZ2E.jpg

Jeep body shell with interior and driver was on 313 mm wheelbase scx10ii may fit others £32 spare wheel and tyre included can be removed with 1  4mm nut.

nSrgZvG.jpg

xjif6nh.jpg

QepsCvH.jpg

i3TxDw1.jpg

2QtlJgV.jpg

Vaterra Ascender complete with 20kg metal gear servo 35t motor and factory esc. Just had lot of bearings replaced and greased. Standard Tactic 3 channel radio gear included. this comes with a 313mm Killerbody Marauder shell in used but ok condition. You will need a 2s lipo or nimh battery for the crawler and also 4 x aa for the transmitter. If need be I can remove the Tamiya style plug from esc and solder xt60 or deans connector and also supply a suitable 2s lipo. £155

qCEnLO1.jpg

QihbA9I.jpg

tznLmHx.jpg

gUopnB0.jpg

yWQQerD.jpg

lm4rjqB.jpg

IJrtoVz.jpg

h292yIl.jpg

HPI Venture rolling chassis this is new wheels and tyres have been used for 5 mins. The plastic threaded shocks are from Axial SCX10 and have firmer springs in back than front. The factory HPI 35t motor is fitted no shell, esc or radio gear etc included. £135 SOLD

fJA7ksP.jpg

3gLfBIp.jpg

mNcPRrn.jpg

TAa4H6S.jpg

k85Mj1X.jpg

I can post any of the items if required and take payment by paypal goods. I am based near Halesowen in W Mids happy for collection or meet somewhere nearby observing social distancing. 

Thank you for looking.

Edited by sunny
Bits sold
  • Like 1

Vaterra Ascender is 313mm at the moment but it has adjustable links so you can go down if you like. 

The HPI Venture is 313mm far as I know . 280 if bought together  and collected 

Postage will be about 15 pounds if sent together.  

Edited by sunny

Are the white beadlocks likely to fit a trx4? I've heard the internal diameter of the wheel is an issue... I know TRX4 is a 4mm shaft but enlarging to a 6mm so likely needs a 6mm hole, 12mm hex and be able to clear portals...

6 minutes ago, mch87 said:

Are the white beadlocks likely to fit a trx4? I've heard the internal diameter of the wheel is an issue... I know TRX4 is a 4mm shaft but enlarging to a 6mm so likely needs a 6mm hole, 12mm hex and be able to clear portals...

The centre holes can easily be drilled out to 6mm  as for clearing portals I dont honestly know. The walls are thin so may well do 

17 minutes ago, sunny said:

The centre holes can easily be drilled out to 6mm  as for clearing portals I dont honestly know. The walls are thin so may well do 

Roughly whats the internal diameter and how far in from the back edge is where the hex sits?  My trx4 wheels are roughly 45mm internal diameter and 7mm ish from the edge that the hex would then drop into