• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Procrawler Flatgekko first test run.

faffy123

31 minutes ago, James RC said:

The angles of incline that is able to climb, on slippery looking rocks too, is unreal

Awesome crawler, awesome video 👍

Thank you. It definetly impressed me as I know those ruptures aren't the best when its damp either.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, faffy123 said:

Thank you. It definetly impressed me as I know those ruptures aren't the best when its damp either.

You're welcome mate. And yeah, I could tell for sure. I could see at 3:56 into the video it was struggling & sliding a bit but amazingly you still managed to make it up over.

I've liked the video & subcribed to you on youtube as well. Can see you're trying to build an RC channel and looks like you're doing pretty well already :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, faffy123 said:

I didnt get a notification but if you give me a link I'll check your channel out 👍

Ah right, maybe it will appear shortly. My channel name is 'James Sword'. Anyway please don't feel obliged to sub back or anything, my content is Non-RC related but feel free to take a look if you wish.

(I've sent you a PM with the link)