• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/5 scale 30 Degree North Buggy...SOLD! pending payment and collection

pando

Selling my 30 North buggy, was completely stripped over the winter and cleaned with fresh grease and fitted a new Zenoha 29cc engine, also has bearing modded 990 carb, home made carb filter, Losi 5ive steering plate/ackerman arm to get rid of some of the steering slop, softer truck springs and axle extenders, also messed with shocks to get better rebound (much better now), also fitted a upgraded Elcon air filter and a Losi 5ive steering servo on the throttle as the stock one stopped working as well boots and grease on all centre drive shafts and the rear ones and new hi temp o-rings on the exhaust with a few spare ones as well.
Engine has had a few minutes ticking over in the garden and around 5mins slow running on a car park on super rich settings, it comes fitted with a Uber RC kill switch, currently has a Futaba receiver fitted but will come with stock RX/TX if it sells. Couple of bad points are, a bit plastic is missing from the hinge pin brace and I've missed placed the two rear roll bar brackets as I took the roll bar off to get more rear end grip.
Buggy has not had very much use and just sits around gathering dust as I've moved over more to the 1/10 scale side of the hobby, Asking £375 with collection only please  from Rhyl North Wales, thanks for looking....also fitted some bump stops to the chassis to stop the droop screws from digging into it.

DSC03758.JPG

DSC03759.JPG

DSC03760.JPG

DSC03762.JPG

DSC03763.JPG

DSC03764.JPG

DSC03765.JPG

DSC03766.JPG

DSC03767.JPG

DSC03769.JPG

DSC03770.JPG

DSC03771.JPG