• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini Rock crawler parts

Nomsicle

My brother recently wanted to get back into RC crawling and gave me his old Losi mini rock crawler to look at as it decided to be 3 wheel drive. 

Had a look and the lockers have stripped in the diff, I know it's a long shot but I cant find any anywhere, anyone happen to have either of these parts:

https://www.rcplanet.com/rc-parts/r-c-car-truck-parts/losi-center-diff-locker-plastic-mini-rock-crawler-losb1434/?fbclid=IwAR2PlabpIcNHAEL_oQuU_ybM3GPTISSng7ms7xCcQDor6ROB-Kv4U7ut3qU

https://www.astramodel.cz/en/catalog/losi/front-rear-metal-differential-locker-1-mrc-p12770.html?fbclid=IwAR2PlabpIcNHAEL_oQuU_ybM3GPTISSng7ms7xCcQDor6ROB-Kv4U7ut3qU

If not I guess I will have to get creative lol.

Have a look at the ecx 1/18 crawler mate, looks a lot like the losi did, still distributed by horizon hobby.

dont take that as gospel but I wouldn’t think it would take too much to get it working. Or the ftx outback (v1) might do also.

sorry I can’t be of more help though mate. :good:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2020 at 19:46, Gaz! said:

Have a look at the ecx 1/18 crawler mate, looks a lot like the losi did, still distributed by horizon hobby.

dont take that as gospel but I wouldn’t think it would take too much to get it working. Or the ftx outback (v1) might do also.

sorry I can’t be of more help though mate. :good:

Boom, thanks for this info! The ecx temper mini diff fit in nicely with some slight modification :) all going now!