• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone know Axial scx10 D90 upper Link sizes?

RCbutcher

I'm hoping to install a 4 link kit to our 2nd scx10 I would like to make them with some carbon tube i have had for awhile but unsure what sizes I need to make and google isn't coming up with much. 

I'll use traxxas m4 rod ends i think I have. If that matters long or short pref short I think. 

Not sure on the lengths myself. But I suspect you may have better luck in the Scaler section where quite a few folks have these trucks.

I have made carbon links myself also before. I normally play around with metal links and rod ends till the truck feels right then I will make the carbon rods - only upper links generally as carbon doesn't slide all that well.

Hope that helps.

Won't it depend upon the d90 wheelbase?

Is it going to be 313?

Same as stimpy, i'll mess about with lengths till it looks spot on, usually getting there via the rod ends - got lots of different lengths and plenty of m3 threaded rod.

Never used carbon for lnks though, 90% i use SSteel and if none about or concerned about weight i go to aluminium tube for upper links. I like to use links as a way to gain weight given it's unsprung.