• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Exhaust Recommendations

Rich79

I have A Ho-Bao Dominator with a Mach28 engine. I'm after getting an upgrade exhaust to replace the stock pipe. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

This pipe is awesome,I've fitted one to a hellfire and its like putting a turbo on it: http://www.jespares.com/catalog/product_in...roducts_id=2247

If thats a bit too much then this one is a very good pipe http://www.jespares.com/catalog/product_in...roducts_id=3277

providing they will fit your chassis

Edited by Captain Custard

I think they should do! I couldn't swear to it but the chassis is the same as a Hyper 7. The Dominator seems to share the same suspension arms and the springs are the rear springs off a Hyper 7. I know the Radio compartments different but the servo tray seems the same.

I can see the credit cards gonna take another hit!!! lol

Hi,

On the subject of tuned exhaust how much differance do they make?I dont race but would like to get my hyper 7 going really well with out running it lean.

looking for better acceleration do differant exhaust do differant things like improve the acceleration or top end?

Thanks for any info from people who have used tuned pipes

Bigsi

its depends which one you buy, some effect it better than others and it also depends on the engine to what improvement you'll see, the 2 I linked are very good espacially the pipe in the first link, putting that on a k4.6 HO was just insane

Edited by Captain Custard

As hong nor seem to be getting surrgested alot i have found this selection.I have a thunder tiger .28 engine with the origianl hyper 7 exhaust on.

Out of the list which will give the best accleration?Which would you chose and why?or is there better?

Hong Nor .25 - .32 Big Block Inline Polished Pipe £34.87

Hong Nor Hong Nor 3 chamber 1 pce pipe EFRA 2047 £54.99

Hong Nor Hong Nor Eureka pipe set EFRA 2027 £49.99

Hong Nor Hong Nor Hard Anodised 053 In-LineTuned Pipe £34.99 £29.50

Thanks

Bigsi

your best bet is the hong nor big bore pipe if you are running the .28, how ever id strongly recomend saving your dolla and get a race .21, then get the hong nor 2047

thanks i dont want to change my engine just got this one not interested in raceing,just fancy trying to get more acceleration out of this engine

bigsi

I was highly sceptical if an exhaust would my make much differance but as i had a bit of spare cash i went for one of these :- Hong Nor .25 - .32 Big Block Inline Polished Pipe £34.87.

And omg its made a massive differance the car hyper 7 is much much faster has better acceleration, i'm over the money for a small amount of money its well worth getting a performance exhaust if you have not got one all ready :good::D

:rc_car:

Bigsi

the one I linked from JEspares?

I just noticed that it is the same one you linked too i only looked at the first link in your post :ph34r: .I got mine from Bolton Model Mart i am so chuffed with it been razzing road the back garden in the rain got tracks in the grass not sure if my dads to inpressed :whistling:

Bigsi

I just noticed that it is the same one you linked too i only looked at the first link in your post :ph34r: .I got mine from Bolton Model Mart i am so chuffed with it been razzing road the back garden in the rain got tracks in the grass not sure if my dads to inpressed :whistling:

Bigsi

lol if u got the second one I linked it would have blow your sox off! told u it was a good pipe

• 1 month later...
your best bet is the hong nor big bore pipe if you are running the .28, how ever id strongly recomend saving your dolla and get a race .21, then get the hong nor 2047

Whats the deal with the race .21 engines, how much faster would the race .21 engine be compared to my mach .28 in my hyper. Can someone please put up a couple of links of a couple of good race .21 engines that would fit my hyper and a really good performance pipe to fit?

Don't know if 21's are faster as such but more responsive probably because their usually 8 port jobs and the Mac28's a 6 port engine! Depends what your wanting to do if ya just bashing 28 will do just fine I should think!!

I have a Ofna 63 pipe now on me Dominator! Having to change the manifold cos the one that it came with is touching the pull start collar and melting the string!! :boo: