• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nobel NB4

samp97

So... Today I set up my NB4 and changed my throttle servo for a high speed alturn USA servo and when I turned the gear on the servo began to spasm almost, and it just died, it was very hot on the bottom of the servo too tried with other tx and rx and nothing, it's dead. It has in the spec that it is analogue, my steering servo claims to be digital (from amazon). in the Nobels menu, you can change from digital to analogue servos and it was set to digital, would this of killed the servo? I'm so confused! Tried with a high torque alturn servo and it started to do the same, I quickly unplugged it and changed the setting to digital, re-plugged and it was better but not normal if that makes sense? I want to add the second rx to my brushless sct but don't want to kill the servo in it! Hope someone Can help me 😁