• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anywone know of a R/C 1/10 Boday Similair to the 1965 Mustang "Hoonicorn"

Shutter_Up_RC

Hey all.

My Sons is obsessed with Ken Block and the videos he makes, its also his birthday and ive got him a 1/10 drift car, does anyone know of a company that does a Body Similar to the Hoonicorn? a 1965 Mustang (image included for those who are not aware of Mr Block)

Ive got a Airbrush so being unpainted or not,  isn't an issue.

All the best.

hrd_2503.jpg

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-rs4-sport-3-ken-block-1965-mustang-hoonicorn-rtr/rc-car-products/404170

The shell definitely exists, you'd just need to find it. I only found this:

https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/products/hpi-racing-1-10-rs4-sport-3-drift-ken-block-1965-ford-mustang-hoonicorn-rtr-body

Which is out of stock of course, and no parts number given, so you'd need to do some google-fu (i don't have the time at the moment) to figure out where to get it.

This body is probably your best bet, though keep in mind that, for it to look good, you also need the wheels and tyres (since they're incredibly wide). 

• Like 1

You could use a basic Mustang body from HPI or Matrixline etc and then buy add on arches. SRC make lots of different arches for the drift stuff so you might have some luck there. They also do the dummy turbos and exhausts etc for the bonnet 👍

• Like 1