• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

In or around Milton Keynes

r4nd0m

pretty new to rc cars - spent most of the last 10 years in the air, helicopters, planes and drones but recently touched back on the ground ... I know in the past some people did tend to pop up at the Willen BMX track which has bylaws to not allow rc models (may gate crash it anyway old as I am) but looking for some good spots in and around MK (1:10, to  1:5 capable) so any guidance or info is highly appreciated and open to meet ups (car with large boot obviously available) as well ... already spotted the Nene Valley folks who I may pay a visit 

Edited by r4nd0m

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/05/2020 at 12:23, Karlos’ M2C said:

Hi,

Did either of you arrange a meet up in the end?

I am 40, live in Bedford and am looking to get back in to rc cars. It would be good to find people local to race with.

Cheers,

Karl

nope never managed but I met up with someone else in MK more frequently for some bashing through another forum - we also want to go to one of the sessions at nenevalley one day which isnt that far from you https://www.facebook.com/NeneValleyRaceway

16 years old captured in a 46 year old body - not that it matters ...

Edited by r4nd0m

On 15/05/2020 at 22:15, r4nd0m said:

nope never managed but I met up with someone else in MK more frequently for some bashing through another forum - we also want to go to one of the sessions at nenevalley one day which isnt that far from you https://www.facebook.com/NeneValleyRaceway

16 years old captured in a 46 year old body - not that it matters ...

I would definitely be up for that some time. Just need to build my car first!

I'm not quite as old as you (just hit 40), but yeah, feeling young 🙂