• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Mudblaster Question

BenWellard

Hi all, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this on but here we go.

I got given what i believe to be an original Tamiya Mudblaster a few years ago as kid. I had it working at the time, the only issue being a break in the shell that stopped it being fixed on to the body properly. I have the original power pack and controller but the batteries have leaked. 

I have a couple questions, the first being whether it is worth selling (I can't seem to find anything on eBay), and also whether it is worth restoring (might be hard to colour match the shell etc.).

Thank you 

Edited by BenWellard

Hello and welcome Ben :) 

The reason you wont find any on eBay is due to them becoming harder to find, especially to that of the Blackfoot / Monster Beetle which shares the same / very similar chassis 

It is certainly worth selling yes - unless you want fancy restoring it? Value wise as it is without seeing photos it'll be anywhere between £50 - £100

The colour match wouldn't really be a problem as the original came in red ABS plastic so you could always strip it back to see it's condition and paint over if needed :good:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...