• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi Guys I Have A Large RC Mercedes Benz AMG CLK Body Shell Unsure Which Company It's Made By Or What The Actual Model Mercedes Benz Body Shell It Actually is ?

neiluk43

Hi Guys I Have A Large RC Mercedes Benz CLK AMG Touring Car Body Shell It Measures 2 Foot Long & 1 Foot Wide, I know it's far to big to be a 1/10 scale, It has to be between a 1/8 scale & a 1/5 scale, I don't know who it is made by or how old it is but i do know it's fairly old, My cousin let me have this body shell with a vintage Mantua Nitro SG Tiger Racing Car Bologna Italy about five years ago, I'm Looking to sell the shell & the car, The Car needs to be restored or for spares & repairs most of it is there but it also needs a lot to get it going again it comes with two original sets of wheels & tyres & original servos & receiver all untested it also comes with some other bits & pieces, There is 10 eBay watchers at the moment on the shell I started the bidding at 1p.

IMG_20190905_160752.jpg

IMG_20190905_160816.jpg

Edited by neiluk43

Hello... 

Firstly... This is a Mercedes w210 touring car replica body. 

Its 1/8

It belongs to a Offerta Spring (sg mantua rally series) 

Not worth a great deal unfortunately... Body is the most valuable thing here... The old sg don't fetch that much.... 

I passed up on a Porsche edition of this model this week for £65....

Secondly.... Go start a for sale thread on here in the for sale section!! 

Dont forget to leave an eBay link

• Thanks 1