• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi 8ight swap for a nice Crawler.

Hell horn.

So I have 3 losi 8ights now. So thinking maybe swap one.  I don't mind what. Somthing good quality.  So like a Wraith. yeti.  Scx10 2. Bomber. Trx4. Open to offers on a swap.  Thanks guys. 

The 8ight is a mark 2 brushless set up.   Will come with losi 4s esc and motor. Good quality servo.  Fully set up to go. Just add radio gear. Nothing wrong with the car at all. They are a very strong car. Good for racing or bashing. And will happily take a upgrade to 6s esc if you want. I just don't need 3 of them. IMG_20190520_153829.thumb.jpg.b4b8edfa8981a3644f85110e73727bb5.jpgI'd be looking for about £250 to sell it off. Or happy to do a swap. With cash to me or you depending on the car you have. Happy to get any pics you want of the car. 

For the right Crawler I can also include a mavrick blackout xb 5th scale petrol car. 

Edited by Hell horn.

• 2 weeks later...

That one is sold now. But I do have a losi 8ight 3 I could swap.  What car you got to swap with.  It's the middle one. 

IMG_20190519_164705.jpg

Edited by Hell horn.