• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

jezolekuk

Hi,

I have decided to sell all of my RC stuff I have acquired over the years. Dont have time to spend on it and it seems to be a waste just to keep it in the attic.

So first goes my HPI FireStorm Flux - I had it since new, bought about 2.5years ago. I have modified a lot of it (ESC and Motor are stock). So aluminium parts. There is CVT i think made by MIB or something like this.So HPI Upraded parts.

Better servo - One of the turigy ones I think. All works. Although I think needs proper gearing setup.It comes with Flysky FS-GT3C controller. No Lipo or chargers. SOLD

Now it gets complicated. I have purchased a job lot of RC cars / parts / tools and equipment while back and I have planned to modify it to lipo brushless etc, but never had a time. My friend that I have got it from has purchased all of it in Japan where he used to live. As far as I know its all good, but will need TLC, some stuff will need batteries and some of it will be old but all in all I think its too good to go to waste so here it goes.

1. Kyosho V-One SIII Evo (Nitro) - I have never run nitro in my life. Looks complete a good. £50

2. Tamiya Rover Mini Cooper - I have never run this car. Planned to mod it to newest brushless - never happend. Seems complete and has some parts with it (see pics) £50

3. Tamiya Skyline R32 - Again never run it - Planned to mod it. Doesnt have servo or motor/etc - But it might be in the 2 boxes of parts and equipment that came as part of job lot. £50 (Whoever will collect can search the box for parts for this car and will get them with it. There is a novak motor there which might be for it....

4. Futaba T3PK Trasmiter/Receiver kit (has 2.4ghz mod) £75

I also have to boxes of RC japanese stuff that came with the cars. Servos, parts (loads, a lot of brand new - see the pics). Some race stuff.

One box is large and one is huge. Loads of stuff all purchased in Japan.

Im not willing to go through the boxes so my plan is that if someone is willing to buy All 3 Cars (Kyosho, Mini Cooper and  Skyline) + Futaba then I will give the boxes for free as a part of this deal.

If someone takes Kyosho V-One, Tamiya Skyline, Tamiya Mini and Futaba T3PK will get all the boxes with RC stuff (wheels, tyres, parts, etc) Price for all of this is down to £160 ono

Please check the pics.

Any questions let me know.

I would prefer collection but I might post some of the stuff. Or delivery locally.

I'm located near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.

I hope I haven't confused you guys with my hectic ad.

I'm open to offers. Just want to gain some space.

bigbox1.jpg

Firestorm1.jpg

firestorm2.jpg

firestorm4.jpg

flysky.jpg

futaba t3pk 2.jpg

futaba.jpg

hugebox.jpg

kyosho v-onesIIIevo 1.jpg

kyosho v-onesIIIevo 2.jpg

kyosho v-onesIIIevo 3.jpg

somestuff1.jpg

somestuff2.jpg

somestuff3.jpg

Tamiya Mini Cooper 1.jpg

Tamiya Mini Cooper 2.jpg

Tamiya Mini Cooper 3.jpg

tamiya r32 skyline 1.jpg

tamiya r32 skyline 2.jpg

Edited by jezolekuk
SOLD

I really need this go guys. So Im willing to take £280 o.n.o. (All the cars including Firestrom, controllers, boxes of stuff/parts/wheels/etc.) for all of it. Just go get it out of my hair.

Make me an offer. At the moment it just gathers dust so willing to consider sensible offers.

Thanks

Price down again. Kyosho V-One, Tamiya Skyline, Tamiya Mini and Futaba T3PK will get all the boxes with RC stuff (wheels, tyres, parts, etc) 120quid o.n.o. for all if collected.