• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Transmitters

I have a spektrum Dxe. Should I use it for pnp and bnf planes or would I be better off getting a Flysky Tx.

Some of the Rx are about £25 and some only £10 why the difference if they are the same channel

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

If your flying using AR type receiver with AS3X or safe select then you will need a spectrum TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the Dxe for the horizon hobby planes. Was talking about using with other bnf planes

Right, I suppose in theory it might bind to another RX, but, if the DXe was from a RTF then its bound and locked to the TX in the original plane.

Are you using Safe select ?

Right, I suppose in theory it might bind to another RX, but, if the DXe was from a RTF then its bound and locked to the TX in the original plane.

Are you using Safe select ?

Yes. But if you get a dsmx rx can't you bind using the bind plug

It could bind, there are many theories knocking about on the flying forum about the AR RX with AS3x and SS.

Some say the AS3x needs reprogramming through the app depending on which plane your using as each plane may have different duel rates etc.

Which plane are you thinking of.

It could bind, there are many theories knocking about on the flying forum about the AR RX with AS3x and SS.

Some say the AS3x needs reprogramming through the app depending on which plane your using as each plane may have different duel rates etc.

Which plane are you thinking of.

Fohd dart

I’ve never heard of one till now [emoji16]

Have a look here

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3048311-ZOHD-Dart-PNP-635mm-Sweepforward-Wing-Line-of-Sight-Flight

Some interesting information, the DXe possible will bind but you will be unable to set it up with the correct Duel rates or expo.

Gave a read it’s a cool thread.

Just found the DXe programme app for IOS or android.

Apparently you can set up some features using the App, I have the dx8e for flying so I import settings via SD card or wireless.

I’ve never heard of one till now [emoji16]

Have a look here

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3048311-ZOHD-Dart-PNP-635mm-Sweepforward-Wing-Line-of-Sight-Flight

Some interesting information, the DXe possible will bind but you will be unable to set it up with the correct Duel rates or expo.

Gave a read it’s a cool thread.

What's duel rates and expo :)

Just found the DXe programme app for IOS or android.

Apparently you can set up some features using the App, I have the dx8e for flying so I import settings via SD card or wireless.

I am aware of the app. Apparently does work with Dxe unless you have the cable

Morning

That’s a clone, with that receiver we look to have crossed over into drone and multi-rotors away from the FPV fixed wing plane you want.

I can not give an straight answer to the question to many variables.

If it was going in a surface RC then you could try it, because it’s a fixed wing FPV/drone type with ailerons I’m not sure how it would communicate with the gyro.

The DXe offers very little in the way of adjusting settings.

Just be aware though that even with a gyro or safe select these things crash even if set up correctly, stick input keeps you flying.