• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savage x 4.6 gt-3 or traxxas tmaxx 3.3 which one to buy

Ben world

Hello everyone looking to buy new nitro monster truck and really like look of both savage x 4.6 gt-3 and tmaxx 3.3 but having hard time which one too choose.

How both trucks can do wheelies and big air jumps and straight line speed looking forward to monster truck. If anyone has good advice which truck be best to buy for the money would be much appreciated. 

Both are really old and fairly weak designs. I would recommend a hyper Mt sport plus with a chassis brace between the tvps. It's much newer and stronger without as many upgrades. 

10 minutes ago, Jumper said:

Both are really old and fairly weak designs. I would recommend a hyper Mt sport plus with a chassis brace between the tvps. It's much newer and stronger without as many upgrades. 

Hi jumper thank you I agree too. Was something was worrying about with two trucks. Just had look hyper Mt sport plus like how the spur gear and two speed transmission is steel gear and has adjustable big bore shocks. Hyper 30 Big Block nitro engine wonder has good power and wonder if can do wheelies too. More cheaper then other two trucks. Liking Mt more too.

Kind regards

Ben

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ben world said:

Hi jumper thank you I agree too. Was something was worrying about with two trucks. Just had look hyper Mt sport plus like how the spur gear and two speed transmission is steel gear and has adjustable big bore shocks. Hyper 30 Big Block nitro engine wonder has good power and wonder if can do wheelies too. More cheaper then other two trucks. Liking Mt more too.

Kind regards

Ben

Yeah once it's all tuned up it will have no problem doing wheelies., I think your main problem is going to be to stop it going over onto its shell ?

• Like 1