• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Norcos tekno mt410

norcoforever

So things I have learnt after running my first pack through the tekno. The stock diff oils are a little thin. 4S with the 2200 motor and 15t pinion is more than enough power this thing is a monster. A wheelie bar is absolutely essential. The suspension is a work of art and running on tarmac will destroy bodies. The turning batteries have a huge amount of punch and after 30+ minutes did not hit cut off. The savox 1272 is a beast of a servo and throws the wheels around like they are nothing. This is by a huge margin the most fun rc I've ever had destroying the savage flux imho

Edited by norcoforever
  • Like 1

Just now, bertberr said:

Nice... love the colour of that body - how did you do the silver 'blobs' - decals?

Is that savox servo a low profile jobbie - looks quite shallow?

I've just used some masking sheet and draw shapes and cut them out. Can only do simple stuff with my skill level. The 1272 is a full size servo running 30kg of torque :D

• 2 weeks later...

So had the tekno out for it's first proper bash today with tanveer. First things first 4s on this esc and motor is more than enough! Secondly this thing is built like a tank. I have now done the rear diff mod. Only issues after today is the routing for my on off switch has resulted in it getting caught so I'm going to see if motorsport can replace the switch or resolder this one. Also the plastic centre diff mount isn't the best so I have ordered the alloy replacement 

• 1 year later...