• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitro Engines for sale

Nitroholic

First up....RB .28 ST

High quality motor, with stacks of compression and relatively low usage. This motor is opne of the most powerful .28s I have run, starts well and pulls nicely. Could probably do with a new glowplug...but it is starting up and running sweetly. It had been laid up with ARO foir a few years, but still fired up after a few turns. You do not get that with cheap RTR engines.....Comes with rotostart backplate ( fits HPI type starter wand ) Clutch is included with end screw...but no clutch bell. Comes exactly as shown. Could use a clean......as the pic shows up all the dirt!

£65 posted

A4sNudG.jpg

Next up....my spare 'donkey' engine.

I am selling this as spares/repair as it's condition is basically unknown to me. I have had it running and it has enough compression to hold on the flywheel...but I have no idea how much usage it has seen. I was using it to test fitment in projects and as an emergency spare. Pullstart fitted is OK, but sometimes is reluctant to recoil. One way bearing is probably not as good as it could be. The cord winds back in with the flywheel though. Comes as shown with clutch and no bell. Probably has a reasonable amount of life left in it...but it may not....and I hate selling people stuff without making things really clear. Some scrapes on the cooling head where it looks like it was flipped running with no shell on. You can see where the top fin has bent a little. Bargain or paperweight...you decide.

Price reflects the details.... £35 posted.

XXZznuO.jpg

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 18:46, Nitroholic said:

First up....RB .28 ST

High quality motor, with stacks of compression and relatively low usage. This motor is opne of the most powerful .28s I have run, starts well and pulls nicely. Could probably do with a new glowplug...but it is starting up and running sweetly. It had been laid up with ARO foir a few years, but still fired up after a few turns. You do not get that with cheap RTR engines.....Comes with rotostart backplate ( fits HPI type starter wand ) Clutch is included with end screw...but no clutch bell. Comes exactly as shown. Could use a clean......as the pic shows up all the dirt!

£65 posted

A4sNudG.jpg

Next up....my spare 'donkey' engine.

I am selling this as spares/repair as it's condition is basically unknown to me. I have had it running and it has enough compression to hold on the flywheel...but I have no idea how much usage it has seen. I was using it to test fitment in projects and as an emergency spare. Pullstart fitted is OK, but sometimes is reluctant to recoil. One way bearing is probably not as good as it could be. The cord winds back in with the flywheel though. Comes as shown with clutch and no bell. Probably has a reasonable amount of life left in it...but it may not....and I hate selling people stuff without making things really clear. Some scrapes on the cooling head where it looks like it was flipped running with no shell on. You can see where the top fin has bent a little. Bargain or paperweight...you decide.

Price reflects the details.... £35 posted.

XXZznuO.jpg