• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi mini-t artr with spares. More pics 22/6 SOLD.

Gaz!

Hi,

purchased this recently, to be honest it was in a right old mess, so fully stripped, cleaned, regreased, with loads of parts and bling.

wheels a rpm and new along with a new set of tyres.

as you can see from the pics, it’s a very tidy example now.

with the original purchase price included it now owes me £160.

there is also included (no pics until I can find the safe place where their hidden) original plastic arms, 2 sets I believe, original wheels and front tyres with new rear tyres same as the pictured ones, a new in pack mip ball diff, also included is the original nimh battery and load more plastics like hubs, shock towers top plate etc. I will also leave all the broken, replaced parts too. Finally 2 new rear tyres unmounted.

it is brushless with a leopard motor and I think a Carisma esc.

all that’s need to run is your own radio gear or can include a Spektrum receiver for a extra £10 to make it bind and drive. 

I will get pics of all the spares etc. Asap. ??

13_D7993_F-5_BFA-4_AC3-862_E-_DC656_ED61

E1_DD960_E-_BAB6-455_F-967_D-2859_D09_A1

11085308-_E292-4_A71-_B7_BC-_A1397_F75_F

E4_A1_AAE9-_B845-4_D9_E-966_C-57_E2_B42_

436527_BC-4129-4_B2_F-_A417-6034_B000264

EA948_A12-26_A4-487_B-846_B-4_CD26_A3_D0

76_E65_DB9-_AE6_C-4400-94_D9-34314_BDAC7

8_E65_DC4_D-39_A7-47_D5-835_C-0_EFA145_C

1_B09_A37_F-991_D-4_DAF-866_B-28515_F30_

i would like to get half  back for it so say £80 all in. Inc recorded postage and PayPal fees.

will trade/swap scale stuffs too.

thanks for looking ???

Both mate, I will double check the esc to confirm.

not much of a problem if it doesn’t support lipo, a low volt alarm can be had for a couple of quid off eBay. ??

It has been a while since I have seen one of these (I used to race them years ago!), do you have a picture with the battery installed and/or measure the battery tray for me.

Hi mate, interested in this for me & my boy to have a play with.

Will it need a low voltage alarm?  Do you have the original rx gear?  I'd rather have it separate from mine so that we can run them together.  I can probably work something out either way.

Will it come with a battery?  I'd need to order some smaller packs eventually, but would ideally wait till next month for that.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

no, doesn’t need a voltage alarm, it’s built into the esc, (turns out the esc is near on £50 from modelsport).

i don’t have any spare radio gear to be honest mate, if it helps I can chuck in a Spektrum compatible orange receiver for a £5.

yes battery included, may need a couple of charge cycles but should be good enough to get you started.

the esc has ec3 connectors and battery has deans, I will swap them if you would like? I have, ec3, deans, traxxas, xt60 to choose from.

if you need anything else mate, feel free to give me a shout ???

Great thanks for coming back to me.

I'll take it at £80.

I guess the receiver wouldn't bind to a Flysky TX?  If not, I'll just pick up some form ebay, theyre only a few quid.  I might try and find a cheap, small tx/rx combo so that the boy can use it more easily anyway.

No worries on the connectors, always looking for excuses to get the soldering iron out for practice!

• Gaz! locked this topic