• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The internet told me to do it.....before and soon to be after.

This is supposed to work properly,ive picked up this Novak Eiger esc,it was running brushed and is fine but it does both so I soldered a third motor wire on and tidied it up a bit.
Motor choice was tricky,i wanted s/h just in case the Eiger was bust or just plain ole rubbish.
Not all b/l motors have the temperature feature but Losi are supposed to run the same sensor array [emoji4] so got a used tidy Exelorin 17.5.

I took the pic before coffee,im going to switch it on very soon......9f32dbb3fb6e34f5ae54843d04e9ef52.jpg

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Yoshimoto said:

This is supposed to work properly,ive picked up this Novak Eiger esc,it was running brushed and is fine but it does both so I soldered a third motor wire on and tidied it up a bit.
Motor choice was tricky,i wanted s/h just in case the Eiger was bust or just plain ole rubbish.
Not all b/l motors have the temperature feature but Losi are supposed to run the same sensor array emoji4.png so got a used tidy Exelorin 17.5.

I took the pic before coffee,im going to switch it on very soon.....

Good luck.  My xcelorin motors (all used) have always been super smooth and torquey.  i think I'm on a 21.5T in the crawler at the moment..

Edited by ghazghul
No need to dupe the pics
  • Like 1

Ha ha ha....I do not believe it.....no crawler profile in brushless set up...? Delayed reverse kills it for crawler use
Why tho? Its a decent esc but for that and the paltry 3a bec.
.....diddnt even need the fire extinguisher or bucket of sand...9e9e30fdd0d929df43f0a68024a4c850.jpg