• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wl toys k999 sc trucks

NOFX

After the farce of them being held for ransom.. The misses went & picked em up. Fast little 4x4s.  Alu chassis, steel dogbones.  Should be fun for me & little un to race round the living room :D

• 1 month later...

I've tried photo bucket & various other photo sharing sites, can't get em to work :boredlook:. But they ain't bad little trucks. I thought the diff'd gone. But there was a grain of sand in it. I've not broken em yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Got em from bangood.  They ain't bad little trucks.  The wheels are about 2 sizes too small, but they still get about pretty well.  I'll try to figure out how to use the wheels & tyres off the associated sc28 ( The transmitters broke on that un, can't bind it to any other transmitter) :ack:

Very strange must have had about two dozen parcels from BG and prob 10 or so from Gearbest and none got picked up, though I suppose only about half were over 15 quid.

Did they state the actual cost on the CN22 customs label or have you just got Hercule Poirot working in your local sorting office?

I think the sorting office/ customs people have a grudge. I bought a castle combo a while back. Had tracking on it. It disappeared for a couple of months. I tried the tracking thing....nothing. Phoned,nothing. It cost over 170 quid so I was a bit irate (putting it politely)  . I eventually got a ransome note & had to go pick it up & hand over a lump of cash:ack:.  Sods law I suppose.