• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao Hyper21 Cloth Indoor Banner

TTshadowTT

2 hours ago, Carpmart said:

I'd like this as some decoration for the man cave, but just seems a crazy amount of money!  How did you come up with the price?  Would you take like £40?

The price may be ridiculous, i dont know how much it is worth really, since it's one of a kind someone might spend out but i doubt it, all offers are considered though, got a traxxas outdoor one i wll happily let go for £40 though if interested, bigger then the hyper one too.

Edited by TTshadowTT

• 2 weeks later...

Harvey asked first, but I'd do £35 net of fees - don't want to be picky for a fiver but it's stretching my non existent budget as is - had to sink more into rebuilding the MT (thankfully picked some cheap parts up via eBay ;) ).  Would be going to a die hard Hobao fan  :)

Ill take the tripod you've got listed too at a tenner if you could post it with the banner?  and £8 for the 8.2e rear shocks?  

thanks

57 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Harvey asked first, but I'd do £35 net of fees - don't want to be picky for a fiver but it's stretching my non existent budget as is - had to sink more into rebuilding the MT (thankfully picked some cheap parts up via eBay ;) ).  Would be going to a die hard Hobao fan  :)

Ill take the tripod you've got listed too at a tenner if you could post it with the banner?  and £8 for the 8.2e rear shocks?  

thanks

pmed