• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bit of fg help please guys

marderman

Few months back i got my self a 4wd baja love it to a 2wd better handling etc now just a issue i have is when i take it out and i turn i seem to be loosing the front dogbone  how can i stop this ive tried putting fuel pipe in the cups and it was fine but ive noticed when i turn the wheels one wheel turns more then the other causeing the dogbone to come out.

now on another note i want to turn it into a 4wd monster what do i need to change to make this happen on the chassis 

i have the full front set up ready to go on id there anything on the back ? 

I still need the sides 

and im getting a body like the bigfoot one 

cheers chaps 

It will be the rose joints needing to be screwed in a bit more. The 4wd conversion instruction manual gives guide dimensions and I seem to remember having the same problem on the first run out when I converted mine. Just done a quick search for a manual and there is a link at the bottom of this page........

https://www.5thscaleforum.com/vb/showthread.php/6729-Manual-for-the-4WD-conversion-for-the-FG-Monster-Marder-and-Baja