• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Parrot Disco fpv wing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got one couple of weeks ago, had around 10 flights and impressed so far.

flies well and covers distance quickly, auto launch and landing takes a bit to get used to but I'm landing few feet away from me, managing around 40 mins on the standard battery

video is good flying straight but bit wobbly during turning - might be my flying style :)

flew yesterday with my mate and managed to film one with the other following!

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/06/2018 at 09:15, Davy Crockett said:

I got one couple of weeks ago, had around 10 flights and impressed so far.

flies well and covers distance quickly, auto launch and landing takes a bit to get used to but I'm landing few feet away from me, managing around 40 mins on the standard battery

video is good flying straight but bit wobbly during turning - might be my flying style :)

flew yesterday with my mate and managed to film one with the other following!

I got mine not long after i posted. Its ok to fly if not a little boring i let my friend have a go who had never flown before and he loved it. Its perfect for teaching basic rc aircrafty control. 

I've already put a taranis receiver and ive bound it to my tx, im just looking for he opportunity to test the full manual mode. Also i installed a 4000mah battery which gives me approx 80 to 90 mins flying time in low wind.

Overall i think it has some software design quirks the autoland can be a little special but its a great plane for a first time flyer 

this is a flight plan i made, i cut some of the video to get it down to 40 mins.

Edited by scampy
flight plan starts at 3.05