• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Looking for indoor fun!

Gavster29

Hey folks,

I'm looking for suggestions on a mini or micro car for indoors, I have loads of fun with my small drone in the cold weather I would also like some fun with a car too!

So any suggestions or experiences?

Ideally I want something I can stick my radio gear in, something that doesn't use AA for the car if possible, and something fun.

I looked at the Kyosho Mini Z but since i don't plan on racing it might be a bit expensive, I've not seen any second hand!

How about the Charisma GT24? any experiences with these or the Losi offerings?

Thanks,

Gav

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

The GT24 sounds good ive owned alot of micros but never loved any tbh. The nano drones are the best indoor fun for me. 

I saw a cheap £20 micro monster truck ive been thinking about trying but not yet. 

Turnigy TZ4 awd drift car was the most fun micro car so far. Its bind and drive to flysky too but only good for big open hard floored house. Otherwise MT all the way. The gt24 sounds like the king micro atm. 

The GT24 sounds good ive owned alot of micros but never loved any tbh. The nano drones are the best indoor fun for me. 

I saw a cheap £20 micro monster truck ive been thinking about trying but not yet. 

Turnigy TZ4 awd drift car was the most fun micro car so far. Its bind and drive to flysky too but only good for big open hard floored house. Otherwise MT all the way. The gt24 sounds like the king micro atm. 
Sounds interesting! What's the MT?

The GT24 looks good and is not bad price wise, I'm probably barking up the wrong tree though, I just like tinkering and hate this winter blues, every weekend is wet and miserable!

What about an FTX Outback Mini?  They're available for under 60 quid delivered now, and some dude on YT has even put a small 2S lipo in one... makes for a very 'sprightly' trailer... [emoji38]
I had a look earlier and it wasn't really appealing to me for some reason, I have no reason not to like it except having a TRX-4 I want something a little different!

I tell you what kicked it off, seeing those Tamiya JR models only to find out they just have an on and off but no RC, shame as that would have been the perfect "fun" indoor racer!