• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

8th scale shocks

Oh How Original

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I am looking for some short front shocks and long rear shocks, I'm guessing my best option will be buggy fronts and truggy rears.
Ideally something from Losi or Hong Nor.
The fronts need to be roughly 95-100mm while the rears need to be closer to 125-130mm.
It's for my Axial Yeti and the shock differences is quite big, but I thought it was worth a shot asking and seeing what people might have in spares boxes etc... If you've got a short pair of fronts or long rears or both, drop me a PM 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 14:13, Oh How Original said:

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I am looking for some short front shocks and long rear shocks, I'm guessing my best option will be buggy fronts and truggy rears.
Ideally something from Losi or Hong Nor.
The fronts need to be roughly 95-100mm while the rears need to be closer to 125-130mm.
It's for my Axial Yeti and the shock differences is quite big, but I thought it was worth a shot asking and seeing what people might have in spares boxes etc... If you've got a short pair of fronts or long rears or both, drop me a PM 

I'll have a look later chap.

Can't remember if I sold them. Vorza 97mm fronts & D8T tessmann 124mm rears.

• Thanks 1