• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need a new stick Tx

300bhp/ton

I have a Core-RC Code stick Tx (CR151) at the moment. Which I’m happy with. But it seems the Rx’s are now hard to get hold of. At least for sensible money.

Looking for suggestions on a replacement stick radio. Something that has a good support for additional Rx’s. Let’s say I’d like to be able to buy 9 additional Rx’s without needing to spend additional huge sums of money. 

Are there any options out there? Thanks. 

I use a Futaba 10J. 40 model memory, 10 channels, sprung sticks (you just remove the ratchet plate (only 2 screws). Receivers are £30 for suitable Futaba 6ch ones which are nice and compact. You can pick up 8J and 10J’s on ebay cheap sometimes from heli/drone users that are chickening out.

i use a flysky th9x, it was a aero model but you can get a spare gimble and move the level and spring over, 5min job to convert

most areo stick controllers let you do this

On 20/01/2018 at 16:14, johninderby said:

Hi John. Thanks for the link. I’ve ordered an FS-i6S. Think I got a really good deal on it too. It’s showing as dispatched. Just need to wait for it arrive.