• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash Sites and Racing in Bristol

28hgraphics

Do you guys just bash at the downs? as I have been looking for some good sites to go on Sundays although all my cars are 1/10th, ideally tarmac closed off or gravel type,

I race also indoors at the Bristol Model Car club, if anyone is interested.

Hey, would you be able to provide me with a link to that Bristol model car club please? 

Im mainly into crawlers and trailing  but am always looking for new areas of RC to enjoy. I’m based in Westbury on trym, I’ve got a 1/10 brushless converted basher but always struggle to get out nowadays. 

would maybe like to join you guys at somepoint. 

1 hour ago, 28hgraphics said:

Do you guys just bash at the downs? as I have been looking for some good sites to go on Sundays although all my cars are 1/10th, ideally tarmac closed off or gravel type,

I race also indoors at the Bristol Model Car club, if anyone is interested.

yes...we go up the downs on wk ends dude:good:.....petrol and brushless normally.....not sure 1/10th will work up there tbh.....weres the club u mention dude:yes:...i see by ur profile pic u do graphics.....what kind do u do dude?

Edited by evssv

The club is Bristol Model Car Club in Patchway on Thursday nights - we race 1/10th scale Mini, Touring Car, GT12 and LMP. If you ook on Facebook the info will be there.

Yeah I do cheap and cheerful name stickers, number plates mainly and custom liveries although its very dependent on what is possible.

Edited by 28hgraphics
  • Like 1