• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I'm a fool

noddy_2121

Hi all,

Like a total fool I sold my petrol buggys a few years back and now I'm desperate to get another one.

i understand things have changed a lot since iv been gone therefore I am looking for advice on which model to buy to get back into petrol.

i am on a budget but at the same time I know these machines don't come cheap!

can anyone please suggest a model to me? I would like to buy one from new and experience the pleasure from collecting from the shop :) taking home and unboxing :) 

look forward to some suggestions.

thanks

wayne

soo....Baja ..u got the km range....very  good now quality wise.....400-600 new....or u got the hpi Baja 5bss......800 new...if ucan find one in stock...or the losi dbxl.....or the 5ive.1000-.1500quid...there r others but there even more ££     vectka kraken.....fid dragon hammer......and the new 30dn buggys/truck.......https://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/rc-cars/1-5th-scale-petrol-cars.html 

:good:

Edited by evssv

Km or everyone is loving the new 30 North dtt, not a bad word being said about it 

30 North is the orange one and did take a beating 

Edited by kenny_st
  • Like 1