• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Agama A215 Truggy Full with Bullitt Motor & Savox servos

GMD

Up for sale is a full AGAMA A8T Setup.

1/8th RC AGAMA A215 Truggy.

I built this kit with the intention of racing it over the winter but I wont have the time. Its a shame having it sitting there doing nothing hence the reason I am putting it up for sale. 

I am selling it with a Bullitt B220 motor. It has seen roughly 2 1/2 gallons of fuel. Comes with the BETA pipe shown also. The pipe is in excellent condition, no dents, has seen little use. Two servos also included. On steering is a Savox SW1210SG Waterproof MG Digital Servo - 20kg - 0.15s. And throttle is a Savox 1256 high torque servo. I will also include the BETA V maxxtyres shown in the photos. These are also brand new. The bodyshell is freshly painted. Amazing piece if kit which would cost around £900 for everything pictured.

NOW SPLITTING, SEE BELOW FOR PRICING

6C8C270C-FAF7-4AC2-8B94-D13CF53C8DC2_zpswk3obvh6.jpeg

AA16E030-9643-471D-96B1-7C2B7B5A99E8_zps1fmcpfhj.jpeg

Edited by GMD

Im now splitting this up

AGAMA A215 Truggy roller brand new - £250 posted. RRP £430+

Truggy wheels and tyres. Brand new BETA Vmaxx soft - £55 posted

BULLITT .21 Engine - £120 posted

Both servos - £50 posted. Both in excellent conditon. 1256 wires were frayed, so I resolderes and heatshrinked them. Both work fine.