• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

beginner and looking for first plane/glider

hi all

im a total beginner and just wanting some advice on my first purchase rc plane/glider. ive watched loads of youtube footage and it looks great fun im not sure if im wanting a plane or glider but just something thats reliable and easy to start with my budget would be  £200ish

im a former DJI P3A owner

thanks

steven

Edited by stevenp
more info

hi steven, a wing or a pusher plane is a good idea. Flyingwings.co.uk have some great kits, or maybe a hobby king axn floater jet, or bixler. Pushers are good as if you stuff it in, which yo may while learning,, all the spinny bits are out the way at the back.

Edited by collective itch

Guys at Flying wings are good worth checking them out, had some issues with those hobbywing models. have a look at any high wing model like these :-

https://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/aircraft/trainers/artf/wp-v-venture-elektrosegelflugmodell

Props at back as mentioned already is a good idea. I started with similar to these and they was great

18 hours ago, brit_bulldog said:

Guys at Flying wings are good worth checking them out, had some issues with those hobbywing models. have a look at any high wing model like these :-

https://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/aircraft/trainers/artf/wp-v-venture-elektrosegelflugmodell

Props at back as mentioned already is a good idea. I started with similar to these and they was great

yeh that could be a better shout than a hobby king model, good price to.

• 1 year later...