• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Summit 1/10 bargain price

Markswebpages

Time to pursue something different, I haven't had time to use any of this stuff for over six months.

Traxxas Summit 1/10

Original apart from a dewalt motor and single savox high torque steering servo. Has been used obviously so the body, chassis and exo cage have scratches, small splits and marks.

The truck it's self was stripped and rebuilt after my last use, the only tiny issue is the spur is a bit noisy as I didn't tighten the pinion before testing and it slipped off a bit damaging the spur slightly. However it runs perfectly fine, just a bit noisy. The tyres have had holes repaired in on two of them, not the prettiest but perfectly serviceable and have loads of life left in them.

I still have the original wheels (sprayed orange) but they're not in great shape and the original motor. 

Will come complete it original TX and instructions RTR all you would need are LiPo's. 

I have two sets of LiPo's which are slightly swollen and two sets of 8.4v NiMh but have never caused a problem which I would include if you want to collect. I'm not risking posting them though I'm afraid. 

Photo:

DSC00038

Photo:

DSC00025

Photo:

DSC00033

£200 plus fees but including postage.

Edited by Markswebpages
Revised price on Summit
  • Like 1