• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NeW FG HuMMer Owner

SamUk

Hey People...

Juts bought me a new FG Hummer In Yellow....So excuse the stupid questions that may popup.. :good::insane:

Have already put afew quesitons up, but thought i would introduce myself.... :good:

Have not really put the car to good use just yet, though been itching to.... :music487:

--Sam

This link had just the info i needed being a new Owner of a FG.... B)

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=19897

So have ordered the following:

Alloy Gear Carrier

Steel Pinion

Grear Cover

K&N Style Filter + Adaptor

Alloy Gear Plate

Starter Handle Relocation kit

Also Ordered more from RC-Online, though for looks more then anything else.. rofl

Door Mirrors

Side Guards

Hummer front Bumper

Sam

:D

This link had just the info i needed being a new Owner of a FG.... B)

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=19897

So have ordered the following:

Alloy Gear Carrier

Steel Pinion

Grear Cover

K&N Style Filter + Adaptor

Alloy Gear Plate

Starter Handle Relocation kit

Also Ordered more from RC-Online, though for looks more then anything else.. rofl

Door Mirrors

Side Guards

Hummer front Bumper

Sam

:D

Make sure you get a pre-fillter for that K+N mate ;)

I use one of these on my Marder Race.

Fillter sock

DAVE.

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments above... :good:

Dazzi, thanks for that..i nearly ordered it, however realised this on the day... rofl

Anyhow, not the best of Pictures, however i am thinking of soon changing the Hummer for a Monster Shell and Monster Tyres....but thats a later thing...

The pics are at 640x480 resolution...Will get some pics with the Shell off and nicer ones when i finally get the car out of the House...Though little difficult to find a place for a Bash near my neck of the woods...

CIMG0389-1.jpg

CIMG0382.jpg

CIMG0379.jpg

CIMG0378.jpg

CIMG0387.jpg

Also got me one of these:

8ac4_1.jpg

looks great!! i really like those so am going to convert my marder into one when i get a bit more cash together.

My brothers got the Monster Truck...which looks and drives allot better...also it sits higher so gets over more things in its way... :lol:

I thinking of getting the bigger wheels and a Monster Shell....

Awesome, now wait for little kids to say "I have an RC hummer like that, except mines quiet and does 100mph" :rolleyes: I had one kid say that to me, he said his, he has to charge it once a year for 30 mins and he pulled 50 backflips off a house. Kida imaginations these days...... :rolleyes:

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Mar 22 2007, 07:54 PM)
Awesome, now wait for little kids to say "I have an RC hummer like that, except mines quiet and does 100mph" :rolleyes: I had one kid say that to me, he said his, he has to charge it once a year for 30 mins and he pulled 50 backflips off a house. Kida imaginations these days...... :rolleyes:

Where can I buy one! :rolleyes:

Hummer looks good tho :good:

I put the Exhaust on today...and must say it nealry sounds as lound as the aftermarket Exhaust on my M5.. :cool_prv: I guess i cant be near any residential area's at night... :whistling:

Though only got afew mins play as the sodding Battery Died!!! :banghead:

Mind you i only used it in the back Garden and it seemed to go very very quick, it seemed to find it difficult going in a straight line.... rofl :heh: Didn't think the exhaust would make that much of a difference...

Also oil seemed to be leaking where the gaskit sits...so need to source one of these from somewhere for tommorow...

Goes well...though i have now put on the Monster Wheels and a Monster Shell...as the Hummer shell would not clear the Jet Pro Exhaust..

Will get some pics up in the next few days..

But seriously....the exhaust is Blooooooooooooody Loud!!!! and i am finding it difficult Bashing... :(