• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash 4x4 LCG buggy, CPE Barbarian mud truck, wheels, motor...

Oh How Original

Up for sale/swap is my Traxxas Slash 4x4 LCG, converted to a buggy.

Converted using I believe an RC8 shell (not 100% sure on that) Traxxas 17mm hex conversion and the rest you can see.

RPM arms all round, RPM front under chassis skid bit at the front, RPM shock guards, Associated wheels.

Spares aren't much as two of the wheels are knackered, but the tyres are still good and the other two are fine complete, if you wanted to get the tyres off for spares, I just never got round to it, some spare drive pins and some spare hub retainers as well.

Overall a decent RC, I just want something different at the moment, I really have the short course bug, so if anything else pops up, Apache SC, maybe even a Super 5 Flux, I'd be interested in a deal.

Not mind so please don't expect it to be as new, there is some signs of use etc... I can take some more specific pictures if anyone wants to see something, or study the ones I've added.

Looking for £120 posted, as it sits, buyer to pay the fees if using PayPal goods.

Tenshock 4400kv motor, pulls really hard, lots of torque, great all round motor, the blue wire will be soldered back on, my own fault really, just a dry solder joint and it came off... Ran in the Backslash and it was pretty nuts even on 2s!

£35 posted

20170608_211748.jpg

20170608_211754.jpg

20170608_211800.jpg

DSC_6412.JPG

DSC_6413.JPG

DSC_6414.JPG

DSC_6415.JPG

DSC_6416.JPG

Edited by Oh How Original

I'm skint at the minute too mate, trying to raise a few quid to fund some tf2 bits really, but I do like those wheels.....

unfortunately let my new new ones go for £40 :banghead:

15 minutes ago, big gaz said:

I'm skint at the minute too mate, trying to raise a few quid to fund some tf2 bits really, but I do like those wheels.....

unfortunately let my new new ones go for £40 :banghead:

No worries, as I'm still contemplating completely selling up, I don't want to take on any other items as yet.