• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

schumacher fusion 28

baja5bmad

e bay.....:whistling:......jus make sure its actually described as it really is..:rolleyes:..so make sure u ask the right questions and get loads of pics/vid of it working.....then decide if its for u.....:good:don't thk I`ve ever seen one on here for sale tbh....

Edited by evssv

I think they are rare ive only seen afew fusion 21 on eBay truly ragged looking sorry. I would first check parts stock availability ect it might be too late for the fusion. Schumacher has shunned nitro last 5yrs i think. 

Traxxas 4tec will do 70mph the same as the fusion 28 and traxxas might have just brought the 4tec back. The 3.3 is my nemesis engine but the thing really can shift. If it wants to lol. 

My new area has a big american style road fairly fresh smooth enough i bet. So i may try a speed tenth tc next year. Or play the game for a cheap one. trade up style. 

My favourite nitro tc car was another rare as tenthTC Hobao gpx4 pro mayb. It was beautiful. But I couldnt find any spares hardly i had to make some steering links for it. But it was a beauty. Ide defo want something like that or nicer. 

Edited by RCbutcher