• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

o. Please Close.

Skiprat1977

Is there such a thing. 

After being scammed out of a firestorm . I'm now down a car and looking at maybe getting a cheap nitro. Got my slash and Merv for bashing. Fancy a buggy type thing to take to the local track. 

What's about.. and local ish Ipswich.  

Cash flow tight after scam and slash repairs/ rebuilds. Have some harley parts to trade ?

Edited by Skiprat1977
Sorted

9 hours ago, speedods said:

I been looking at getting rid of some of my nitros, hyper 7, thunder tiger tomohawk st, traxxas rustler with rpm arms , maybe few more..

Cool. Let me know what's what and prices please bud. Ideally rtr ?

Which one interests you and idealy budget?

hyper 7 has a novarossi .21 race engine and a spyder diff to be fitted and bump start

traxxas rustler is a 2.5 with rpm arms and has a fair few new parts on it and has optional alloy beadlock wheels

the tomohawk was bought pre owned off modelsport that they had repaird, we only ran it once and found it too fast for my son so..

im open on trades but ive been scammed before as you were so i do hesitate and im only in ipswitch once a year for banger racing.

To be honest mate. Not really sure what I'm looking at. Never even thought about a nitro till I went to a track. Then done the sour deal. Was meant to be getting firestorm nitro. 

Budget wise. Would like to go below 3 figures at the moment . Been overspending on the slash  . 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate,

Are you sorted? Not been on here in years but have recently been clearing out my lock up and thought what a better place to get rid of some items than MSUK. I have an Ansmann Terrier which will be going up for sale. it has the stock ansmann engine (.21 i think) which only had approx 3 tanks through it. It hasnt been started in approx 5 years but did run without issue and has been kept clean and lubed. With it not starting for so long this would be reflected in the price. If your interested mate please PM me and ill send pics etc as required

Cheers

Craig