• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Scaler Prototype

TWINSET

12 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Which is exactly why I said, even Traxxas wouldn't put a plastic geared servo in a £900 vehicle (meaning an £899 vehicle :P

Just checked. The £900 8s model comes with a plastic geared servo. The metal geared one is an option part....

:rolleyes:

Just now, Guns said:

Just checked. The £900 8s model comes with a plastic geared servo. The metal geared one is an option part....

:rolleyes:

Have to say (no offense to anyone who owns one) that's typical Traxxas ripoff nonsense :lol: 

Even HPI supply metal geared servos nowadays and that's saying something :P £900 for a £400 vehicle.

• Like 2

On 10/02/2017 at 14:59, .AJ. said:

I like the idea of the larger scale, it makes it stand out from the rest :good:

It's not going to be the right size for all those 1:10 scale accessories. Well, it will be for all the traxxas branded ones that will come out.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On Mon Feb 27 2017 at 18:46, Oh How Original said:

I don't think even Traxxas would be that cheeky, to put a crappy plastic geared servo in a £900 toy car! :mellow:

Erevo and xo1 lol. they was 700-1000£ and had crappy 2075 servos. Like a rustler xl5 lol. Mayb being sarcastic tho lol sorry. 

Edited by RCbutcher

14 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

Erevo and xo1 lol. they was 700-1000£ and had crappy 2075 servos. Like a rustler xl5 lol. Mayb being sarcastic tho lol sorry. 

I was serious... But then again, it's Traxxas we're on about lol.

Who knows what will actually happen, the hobby is very much in the balance at the moment it seems.

• Like 1